Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hero

I think my last entry was a bit whiny...  Sorry about that!  I was just having a 'poor me' moment.  Thank you all for your kind and understanding comments.   Kit is doing so much better than he was five months ago.  He's not on the street, he's living on his own, being fairly independent and he's doing okay.  Yesterday I took him to Hero burger for lunch.  It was great, we laughed and chatted and had a great hour together.  His brother has been away for a while so Kit's been hanging out upstairs watching his TV and we cleaned up together and it was good.   He really is such an awesome kid and he's taught me so much about life and myself.  

 

2 comments:

  1. Your last post wasn't whiney in the least. I perfectly understand wanting more for our children than what is presently the situation. Wanting more is a good sign! It means that we won't accept the status quo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with Rossa on all counts. You spoke for me when you said "I want more." I want more for my son too. We have hope because we know it is possible. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete